Join the High Performance Computing Facility Team and Support Leading Edge Biomedical Research at the National Institutes of Health!
- Design and sustain a state-of-the art computational and storage technology architecture
- Collaborate with world-class biomedical researchers to determine their computational needs and assist them in making best use of NIH’s HPC capabilities
- Provide support for and advice regarding biomedical and life science applications using HPC
- Provide support and advice regarding data science and data management policies, approaches, and practices
- Support community forums for sharing best practices and other approaches for collaboration
- Administer systems and databases and provide operational day-today support
We are looking for individuals who may be interested in either short-term or permanent positions. Applicants must have 3+ years of demonstrated experience in HPC or at a supercomputing facility.
If interested, send your resume to Steve Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
HHS and NIH are Equal Opportunity Employers. Applications from women, minorities and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged.