ADD YOUR COMMENTS HERE!
- Please visit the website for information on the ASME V&V 40 subcommittee on the "Verification and Validation of Computational Modeling for Medical Devices": http://cstools.asme.org/csconnect/CommitteePages.cfm?Committee=100108782&Action=34312
- Liked flash poster presentations, have poster session immediately following
- Wished for more discussion time
- 10 minute talks were just right
- Speakers still focused too much on the biology and not enough on the methods
- in addition to being true to the biology, multiscale models need to be true to physics and mathematics. The "methods" may be seen as our attempts of ensuring this.
- Like having the meeting with the NHLBI systems biology grantees
- Keep meeting in the Washington DC metro area
- Improve on A.V., lighting and viewing - possibly change venue to an elevated auditorium style
- Check dates with overlapping grant deadlines, study section reviews, other relevant meetings
- Invite NIH Intramural investigators, i.e. through the Clinical Center
- Compose themes with real questions to answer (e.g. how do you link your scales?), give people more to take home
- we had to commute from airport to bethesda; then we had to commute to White Flint; then we had to walk 1/2 mile each day each way to from the metro. There was a lot of wasted time in travelling.
- More free time (coffee breaks) to interact.
Table sorting checkbox