See resources posted in the IMAG wiki by the MSM Consortium and other related IMAG Consortia:
- Models, Tools & Databases describe resources that are developed or being developed to be openly used by the MSM research community. Each entry will describe the stage of development for each resource.
- Meeting Reports list reports produced by the agencies in IMAG and other relevant meeting reports that inform future research directions for the community.
- Publications describe peer-reviewed research efforts that pertain to the MSM community, published opinion articles and newsletters from other relevant efforts. Publications may link to Research Highlights in the IMAG wiki.
- Tutorials are didactive forms of translation and dissemination efforts created by the MSM Consortium. These tutorials may be used to develop curriculum to promote multiscale modeling.
- Presentations are posting from IMAG and MSM Consortium members who have given relevant talks that broadly applicable to the community.
NIH Open-Access Data and Computational Resources to Address COVID-19
NIH COVID-19 Portfolio - comprehensive, curated source for publications related to COVID-19 (updated daily)
NIH COVID-19 Website