NOTE: Only certain pages on the MSM/IMAG Website can be edited. Others are system-generated (hard coded) and cannot be edited directly. For example, none of the "landing pages" - those pages that you can access directly from the horizontal menu bar, can be edited. You must click on an actual content item (such as a Working Group title), and the View/Edit/Revisions tabs appear.
ALSO NOTE: The step-by-step instructions for uploading documents and images varies slightly depending on the browser you are using to access the website.
- Navigate to the page that you wish to edit, and click on the Edit tab.
- In the Body of the page (the editor), place your cursor where you would like the image or document to appear.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Click Choose File, and choose the file you would like to upload from your computer.
- Click Upload.
- Click Next.
- For images (Skip these steps for other documents):
- Type the Alt Text for the image (short text description), and the Title of the image.
- Click Save. The file will now appear.
- To resize images in Internet Explorer, click the image and use the resizing handles. To resize images in other browsers, click on the image, then right click and choose Image Properties. Enter a width and height and click OK
- Click the submit button.
- Directly beneath the editor where you have entered the file, choose Full HTML as the Text Format.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
- The image or document is now embedded on the page.