The goals of this workshop include the following:
- An introduction to the types and fabrication of sensors and sensing networks
- Multi-sensor integration for tracking movement; ethical, comparative, and developmental focus
- Integration of sensor information with other data streams, including brain recordings where possible, to capture naturalistic behavior
Data standardization, archiving, security, and privacy
- Featured experiments and development of computational models
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health’s Brain Research Through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies® (BRAIN) Initiative
This event is free and registration is required. Onsite registration is available, but if attendees want lunch, you must register in advance.
For questions about meeting logistics or difficulties registering, please contact: Yvonne Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dana Schloesser at email@example.com.
More Information Link
Table sorting checkbox