June 28th- 29th, 2023 ******SAVE-THE-DATE!!*********
NIH Campus, Bethesda, Maryland
- Evolution and Success of the IMAG/MSM – see what IMAG has accomplished in its 20-year history and what lessons can be gleaned from the original awardees of the MSM Consortium!
- Early-career Investigator Forum – participate in a mentor match, meet IMAG program staff, present your posters and network with other multiscale modelers.
- The Future of Multi-Scale Modeling
- How to increase justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI)
- Synergizing with other major IMAG initiatives
- How to grow and enhance the community of multiscale modelers
- Early-career investigators - bridge between the past, present, and future!
Spread the word – All are welcome!
Hosted by the Interagency Modeling and Analysis Group (IMAG) and the Multiscale Modeling (MSM) Consortium
MSM Organizers: Jason Haugh, Denise Kirschner, Bruce Lee, Herbert Sauro
More Information Link
Table sorting checkbox