Digital Engineering embodies a deliberate transformational approach to the way systems are conceptualized, designed, constructed, operated, maintained and retired.
The event on April 25-26, 2023 will feature guest speakers from across the digital industry and provide an opportunity to foster collaborations that will enhance our nation’s digital future with discussions on:
- Digital Twins
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Thread and Computing
- Instrumentation, Control, and Cyber Resilience
- Decision Science and Visualization
- Model-Based Definition (CAD)
Mark your calendars! Click below for more information about INL’s Digital Innovation Center of Excellence Digital Engineering Conference.
See Digital Twins Special Interest Group on the IMAG wiki
Idaho National Laboratory
Table sorting checkbox