Workshop Registration is only $50
The virtual Sixth Computational Approaches for Cancer Workshop (CAFCW20) will be held on Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, in conjunction with SC20: The International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis. You can register for the standalone Workshop-only option, which gets you into all three days of Workshops, or you can add the Workshop option to your technical program registration.
- Keynote delivered by NCI Director Dr. Norman "Ned" Sharpless
- 11 presentations
- 16 Posters
- 3 panels:
- Lessons from COVID19 that can be applied to cancer research
- Digital twins in cancer research
- Translating cancer research advances in artificial intelligence into clinical practice
See the blog posts written by members of our Organizing Committee:
- Computational Approaches for Cancer – Looking Around the Corner by Eric Stahlberg, Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- COVID, Cancer, and HPC Highlight the Computational Approaches for Cancer Workshop at SC by Patricia Kovatch, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Who: CAFCW20 will bring together clinicians, cancer biologists, mathematicians, data scientists, computational scientists, engineers, developers, thought leaders and others with an interest in advancing the use of computation to better understand, diagnose, treat and prevent cancer.
What: An interdisciplinary workshop in which subject matter experts share their insights and challenges to foster collaborations and future innovations that will accelerate progress in computationally and data-driven cancer research and clinical applications.
When: Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET
Where: Virtual at SC20, no need to travel
Register >> https://sc20.supercomputing.org/attend/register/
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Table sorting checkbox