This page is for the current JSim version 2.0 and higher. Click here for the earlier JSim 1.6 version.
This section is for those interested in the technology behind JSim and those contributing the development of JSim itself:
- Building JSim from Source : overview of the structure of the JSim source code base, and how to build JSim from that source code.
- Building JSim SBML Libraries from Source: How to build JSim's SBML libraries.
- JSim Plugin Developer's Guide : explains how to write plugin modules to enhance JSim's run-time functionality.
- JSim Public API : class-by-class description for programmatic interaction with JSim.
- JSim Source Code Standards : coding standards for those contributing code to JSim.
- JSim Multiprocessing Development : information for those contributing to JSim's multiprocessing development project.
- RealNData Interpolation Specification : implementation info for RealNData interpolation algorithms.
- Coming Features of JSim : some plans for JSim's future.
- JSim Glossary : definitions of JSim terminology.
- Comments or Questions?
Comments or Questions?
Model development and archiving support at https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/physiome provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.