- 2017 Cardiac Physiome Society workshop, Nov 6-9th, Toronto, Canada
There will be two sessions. The central theme for the Nov. 7 th and 8 th sessions, building on the past emphasis on electrophysiology and mechanics, is on linking these to metabolism. The overt goal is to foster bridging silos of knowledge into conciliated structured knowledge linking metabolism, signaling, electrophysiology and mechanics, and mathematical models. .
- HARMONY 2013: The Hackathon on Resources for Modeling in Biology, May 20-23th, Farmington, CT, USA
HARMONY is a hackathon-type meeting, with a focus on development of the standards, interoperability and infrastructure. There are generally not many general discussions or oral presentations during HARMONY; instead, the time is devoted to allowing hands-on hacking and interaction between people focused on practical development of software and standards. The HARMONY 2013 meeting will be hosted by the Richard D. Berlin Center for Cell Analysis and Modeling of the University of Connecticut Health Center Farmington, CT, USA.
- V International Symposium on Modelling of Physiological Flows. Jun 11-14, Chia Laguna Domus de Maria, Cagliari, Sardinia Island, Italy
This meeting is the fifth edition of a series devoted to Mathematical and Numerical Modelling of Physiological Flows. Former editions took place in Lausanne (2003), Lisbon (2005), Bergamo (2006) and Chia Laguna (2010).
- 2013 BMES Annual Meeting. Sept 25-28, Seattle, WA, Washington State Convention Center
- PSB 2012 Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. January 3-7, 2012. Big Island, HI, USA.
An international, multidisciplinary conference for the presentation and discussion of current research in the theory and application of computational methods in problems of biological significance.
- FASEB Experimental Biology Meeting. April 21-15, 2012. San Diego, CA.
A multi-society, interdisciplinary, scientific meeting featuring plenary and award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, career services, and exhibits of scientific equipment, supplies, and publications.
- HARMONY 2012: The Hackathon on Resources for Modeling in Biology, May 21-25th, Maastricht, Netherlands
HARMONY is a hackathon-type meeting, with a focus on development of the standards, interoperability and infrastructure. There is generally not many general discussions or oral presentations during HARMONY; instead, the time is devoted to allowing hands-on hacking and interaction between people focused on practical development of software and standards. The 2012 HARMONY will be hosted by the department of Bioinformatics from Maastricht University.
- Cardiac Physiome Workshop. Sponsored by NBCR. Oct 30-Nov 2nd, Catamaran Resort Hotel, San Diego, CA
Model development and archiving support at https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/physiome provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.