This page lists QPP bugs and desired features that are known to the developers, but not yet addressed or implemented. The ordering below is for reference purposes, and has no particular significance as to priority.
- Need to fine-tune LV ROI segmentation algorithm(AA), especially for "bad" hearts (JC to find some). Depending upon results, may need to design appropriate ROI manual editing mechanism.
- Need demo odd "screen flipping" behaviour (JC/EB).
- Need "better" colorscales(JC).
- Need to bullet-proof partial delete recovery in QPSelect.
- Need better capture mechanism for ROI error messages (AA/EB).
- Improve static splash page visual layout following 0.901 changes to dynamic splash page?
- Need to update working dialogs with fraction complete as job works.
Model development and archiving support at https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/physiome provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.