This page provides information and course materials for participants in the August 2010 NSR Course. Contents:
- Download course syllabus.
- Helpful links.
- Classroom and computer access policies
- Snacks, lunch & dinner information
- Thursday dinner information
- Return to NSR Modeling Courses page..
- Daily .zip downloads follow:
Daily .zip downloads
One zip file is provided for each day.
|Monday||last modified 09:43:39 September 14th 2012|
|Tuesday||last modified 09:43:39 September 14th 2012|
|Wednesday||last modified 09:43:39 September 14th 2012|
|Thursday||last modified 09:43:39 September 14th 2012|
|Friday||last modified 09:43:39 September 14th 2012|
Adding course materials to this archive
Current NSR users may add files to the above distributions as follows:
- ssh gloin
- cd /var/www/html/Course/Session_1
- use the cp command to copy files into the appropriate sub-directories (Mon, Tue, ... Fri)
- Once all files are copied, run the command ./mkzips. This will rebuild Mon.zip, Tue.zip ... Fri.zip, which are downloadable from this page.
Model development and archiving support at https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/physiome provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.