This page provides links to archives of JSim runnable models. Models may be MML, SBML or CellML format.
- NSR Physiome WebModel Database (330 MML models)
- JSim Consolidated Model Database (73,000+ models)
- NSR Physiome model repository
- Biomodels archive (366 SBML models)
- JWS models database (68 SBML models)
- Kegg pathways database (72,000+ SBML models)
- CellML archive (910 CellML models)
- FPack archive (legacy XSIM models) (9 MML models)
- MML examples (90 MML models)
- NSR Modeling Course Materials Archive
Model development and archiving support at https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/physiome provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.