This wiki page supports the NIH Bridge to Artificial Intelligence program.
Bridge2AI, supported by the NIH Common Fund is a short-term, goal-driven strategic investment to propel biomedical research forward by setting the stage for widespread adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) that tackles complex biomedical and behavioral grand challenges beyond our current human intuition.
On this page you will find resources for Teaming Activities, as well as information on ethics, standards, tools, data acquisition, sharing and management, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). The activities and resources on this page will change as the program develops.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (FUNDING and others)
NIH Bridge2AI Program awards issued! (September 13, 2022)
- Lacuna Fund - Climate and Health RFPs (Proposals Due July 17, 2022)
- Government blog: Getting the Best out of Algorithms in Health Care (June 2022)
- Bridge2AI And Privacy-Preserving Artificial Intelligence Research (DOE)
- Press Release (September 2021)
- Project Presentation (November 2022)
- BRIDGE2AI Funding Opportunities (LOI Due Dates: July 20, 2021)
- NIH AIM-AHEAD Coordinating Center (LOI Due Date: July 22, 2021)
- NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon (FAI) (Full proposal deadline August 3, 2021)
Grand Challenges - sandbox for brainstorming ideas
Teaming - activities, resources
Ethics - activities, resources
Standards - activities, resources (existing and developing)
Tools - activities, resources (existing and developing)
Data Acquisition, Sharing & Management - activities, resources (existing and developing)
Skills and Workforce Development - activities, resources
FAQs - see FAQs on Bridge2AI website
Data Generation Projects