Return to All Working Groups
This Working Group wiki page is created to serve the NIH BRAIN U19 Data Science Consortium.
U19 Data Science Consortium Subgroups
- NIH BRAIN initiative Website
- BRAIN Initiative: Theories, Models and Methods RFA awards
- U19 Slack Channel
- The FAIR Principles for Data Sharing
- Ten Simple Rules for developing Credible Models - see Committee on Credible Practice for Modeling and Simulation in Healthcare
- Protocols.io for posting and using publicly posted protocols
- List of neural data science resources compiled by Josh Vogelstein and Liam Paninski (2018)
NOTE: You will need an IMAG wiki log in to edit these pages. Just click the Signup at the top right corner of the navigation bar. The bottom right corner provides some editing tips.
This wiki was originally created for the Multiscale Modeling (MSM) Consortium, so in the Signup entries for MSM grant title, grant number, and project collaborators, please enter your U19 grant title, number and collaborators. Look for “Other - NIH BRAIN U19 Data Science Consortium” in the WG involvement menu.
Ms. Jacklyn Ebiasah is our IMAG wikimaster, you may contact her at NIBIBimag@mail.nih.gov if you have any questions.