This wiki page is created to serve the NIH BRAIN U19 Data Science Consortium
U19 Data Science Consortium Subgroups
U19 BRAIN Circuit Flagship Projects
- Add your 1-slide project description in your pages below
- Use the IMAG wiki forms to tell the world about your project (see wiki editing instructions in the lower navigation bar)
*Participating in Data Reuse Effort and Abstract is Linked
2022 Survey Activities
U19/TMM Data & Model Match for Reuse
BRAIN Awardee Welcome Meeting/Intro to DATA Scholar
2020 BRAIN PI Meeting - U19 Virtual Booth materials
February 21, 2020 - U19 Data Science Consortium – BRAIN PI Meeting Planning Call
April 13, 2019 Meeting,
BRAIN Circuits Program and Team Science Approaches (U01 and U19) webinar
The recording for a webinar hosted on February 15, 2023, has been posted on the BRAIN YouTube channel. We invite you to visit the recording, and if you would like to learn more about this family of opportunities, please visit the following links:
Brain Circuits FOAs - https://braininitiative.nih.gov/brain-programs/understanding-circuits
U01 - https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-NS-22-028.html
U19 - https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-NS-22-040.html
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- NIH BRAIN initiative Website
- BRAIN Initiative: Theories, Models and Methods RFA awards
- U19 Slack Channel
- The FAIR Principles for Data Sharing
- Ten Simple Rules for developing Credible Models - see Committee on Credible Practice for Modeling and Simulation in Healthcare
- Protocols.io for posting and using publicly posted protocols
- List of neural data science resources compiled by Josh Vogelstein and Liam Paninski (2018)
NOTE: You will need an IMAG wiki log in to edit these pages. Just click the Signup at the top right corner of the navigation bar. The bottom right corner provides some editing tips.
This wiki was originally created for the Multiscale Modeling (MSM) Consortium, so in the Signup entries for MSM grant title, grant number, and project collaborators, please enter your U19 grant title, number and collaborators. Look for “Other - NIH BRAIN U19 Data Science Consortium” in the WG involvement menu.
Ms. Jacklyn Ebiasah is our IMAG wikimaster, you may contact her at NIBIBimag@mail.nih.gov if you have any questions.